Volunteer Program & Tour Application Form
Please fill out the form below and submit your application. Submitting an application does not commit you to volunteering, but is the first step in a process that will see you enjoying two weeks or more in a Nepalese village. There are four steps to the application process.
- Step 1: Tell us about yourself.
Fill out the application form below with as much information as possible.
- Step 2: Chat to Susan or Som.
We will send you an email to arrange a time to chat by phone. This is very important, as we like to ensure that volunteers are well placed in their group, and that they have all the information they need.
- Step 3: Pay your deposit.
Once accepted into the program, we will then send you information about how to secure your position by paying a deposit.
- Step 4: Get excited and start preparing.
You will receive regular contact about your upcoming trip and how to prepare.
- Other Information: Use this section to let us know about your interests, travel, volunteering and language experience, and any other information you feel is relevant to your application. Let us know why you are interested in this particular program, and outline any questions or concerns you may want to discuss with a member of the Batase Village Volunteer Team before confirming your booking.
- Medical Information: Do you have any medical history that may impact on your ability to participate fully in the program? It is important that program staff have all the information they need to ensure your safety and wellbeing. The Village Volunteer Program involves living conditions and activities that may be more physically and/or mentally demanding than you are used to. You are the best judge of your own limitations – please be honest about any issues you have, as failure to disclose information in advance could severely compromise the program and in extreme cases could result in expulsion without reimbursement.
- Special Dietary Requirements: Do you have any specific dietary requirements?