Explore Nepal: 16 Days Including Kathmandu, Batase Village, Chitwan and Pokhara
This trip has been designed for those who want to experience the “real” Nepal. The 16 day tour incorporates all of the major sites of Kathmandu, where you will gain an understanding of the rich and diverse cultural history that the city has to offer.
Your time in remote Batase village will allow you to live alongside the villagers. You will spend time at a local school, assist the villagers with their work, and experience a lifestyle that is largely untouched by the West. Batase has been the highlight for many people who have booked this tour.
Chitwan provides an opportunity to see the lowlands of Nepal, the culture of the Tharu people, and the wealth of wildlife that Nepal has to offer.
Pokhara is renowned for its peacefulness. The township is surrounded by the majestic Annapurna Himalayan Range and sits on beautiful Lake Fewa. You will be in awe and humbled by the mountains as you explore Pokhara.
This unique 16 day tour is sure to provide you with a lifetime of incredible memories. Read our detailed 16 Day Itinerary here >>
Which Costs are Included in our 16 Day Tour?
- All accommodation.
- Accomodation in Batase Village (rustic).
- Meals: All breakfasts, welcome and farewell dinners, all meals in Batase village and Chitwan. Full details on meals provided each day are outlined in the detailed itinerary.
- A professional English speaking tour guide.
- Entry into all cultural sites and National Parks.
- All transportation within Nepal during the 16 Day Tour. (4 wheel drive vehicles and private cars.)
- All government fees and taxes.
Which Costs are Not Included?
- Nepal Visa fee.
- Your international airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Extra accommodation if required. (You may decide to extend your stay – not at all uncommon.)
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses such as phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills and bottled water. Though we don’t cover these costs, our guide will be able to assist you in locating anything you need.