Special 21 Day Nepal Volunteer Programs for Students in 2017, 2018 & 2019
We have three special student volunteer tours scheduled in 2017 and three in 2018. The three week itinerary takes in your arrival in Kathmandu, trip to Batase village in the Lower Himalayas, work in and around the village, as well as the return trip to Kathmandu and a two night, three day jungle safari in Chitwan National Park, or a two night, three days stay in beautiful Pokhara.
The itinerary outlined below is not fixed, and can change depending on circumstances on the ground, such as local events and the time of year. Additional side trips might be made if something worthy presents itself.
This special tour will be led by Som Tamang from Cairns, Australia. You may have met Som at your university recently. He was born in Batase village, and knows the area intimately. Som has led many groups of Australian and European visitors to Batase village.
This 21 day tour is geared towards young Australian university students. Read our detailed Itinerary here >>
Not a student? We do occasionally have places left on our student tours that we open to all. Get in touch for more details.
Which Costs are Included in our 21 Day Trip?
- All accommodation.
- Australian team leader.
- All meals during your time in Batase village and all breakfasts in Kathmandu.
- All food and accommodation on the two day trek to Batase village.
- A professional English speaking tour guide.
- Entry into all cultural sites and National Parks.
- All transportation within Nepal.
- All government fees and taxes.
- All tips to guides, cooks, drivers, etc.
Which Costs are Not Included?
- Nepal Visa fee.
- Your international airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Cost of extra porters if required (In the event that you over-packed and are bringing more luggage than you can carry).
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses such as phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills and bottled water. Though we don’t cover these costs, our guide will be able to assist you in locating anything you need.
04 January 2018 – 24 January 2018
01 July 2018 – 21 July 2018
25 November 2018 – 15 December 2018
05 January 2019 – 25 January 2019