Nepal Family Adventure Tour (Kathmandu, Batase Village and Pokhara)
This tour is specially designed for families. As parents of three young children, we understand the difficulties faced by those who want to travel with their children. Nepal is a wonderful destination for families. The people love children, the country is safe, and the experience we offer is guaranteed to provide a host of long lasting family memories.
This tour has been based on our own family experiences in Nepal. We have travelled four times with our three year old daughter and once with our one year old son. We know what works and we understand your needs as a family. Small changes may need to be made to the itinerary based on your family’s size and the ages of your children, and this is something we’re extremely flexible about.
The tour begins in Kathmandu where you and your family will explore the cultural sites of the city. We then take you to Batase Village, located in Langtang National Park, where your family will live alongside the village families. You will find that children are the same the world over, and that your children will quickly make friendships that transcend any cultural differences. You will return to Kathmandu before being driven by private car to Pokhara, a beautiful town located below the mighty Annapurna Himalayan Mountain Range. The family tour ends in Kathmandu, where you will have time for some shopping and sightseeing before returning home.
Which Costs are Included in our Family Tour?
- All accommodation.
- A professional English speaking tour guide.
- Meals: All breakfasts, welcome and farewell dinners, all meals in Batase village. Full details on meals provided each day are outlined in the detailed itinerary.
- Female Child Support Person during time in Kathmandu (if required).
- Entry into all cultural sites and National Parks.
- All transportation within Nepal during the 15 Day Tour. (4 wheel drive vehicles and private cars.)
- All government fees and taxes.
Which Costs are Not Included?
- Nepal Visa fee.
- Your international airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Cost of additional hotel room if required, other than family room to accommodate four people.
- Cost of extra porters if required to carry children to village (max $20 per porter per day).
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses such as phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills and bottled water. Though we don’t cover these costs, our guide will be able to assist you in locating anything you need.
Cost for family of 4
(2 adults and 2 children under the age of 16)
Extra charge applies for each additional child.